Standard AC Installation Includes:
- Back to back installation with the indoor fan coil unit mounted on an external wall.
- 3 meters of insulated copper pipe work. Linking the indoor fan coil unit and the outdoor condensing unit.
- 15 meters of electrical cabling from the switch board to the outdoor condensing unit.
- Circuit protection and isolator where required.
- The outdoor condensing unit will be mounted on a hard surface at ground level. Positioned on plastic mounting blocks.
- External pipe cover 1.8m long.
Non-Standard AC Installation Extras:
- Removal of existing wall mounted split air conditioning system
- Refrigerant piping and connections over 3 meters
$55.00 Per meter
- Additional mains electrical cabling over 15m
$15.00 Per Metre
- Additional Interconnect cabling over 3m
$10.00 Per Metre
- Additional electrical conduit inc installation
$11.00 Per metre
- Wall mounted brackets (Up to 6kW condensing unit)
- Wall mounted brackets (Above 6kW condensing unit)
- Roof mounted bracket (Single story dwelling)
- Lift and replace roof sheeting (Per sheet)
- Internal plastic pipe cover (Per length)
- Multi story allowance
- Mini Blue Condensate Pump
- Pebble WI FI controller
Non-Standard Extras will be quoted by the installation team, prior to the commencement of the installation. All Non-Standard Extras are to be paid to the installation team on the day of the installation.
We service & install all major brands