Air Conditioning Installation in Perth
We source, supply and install only the best brands for air conditioning in Perth
With so many types of air conditioning systems available from a wide selection of brands, how do you know what’s right for your Perth home or business?
All Air Services ensures you get the best air conditioning solution suited to the demands of your home and lifestyle.
We want nothing more than for you to ‘feel at home’ and to be able to live in absolute comfort all year round, and that all starts with having an air conditioning system that’s right for you.
If you have another installer already in mind, we are more than happy to simply supply you with the system.
Air Conditioning Units We Can Source for You
We Take Care of Your Air Conditioning Installation
Shop Our Air Conditioning Units And Get Them Delivered
We provide Residential and Commercial Air Conditioning Solutions to many Australian homes and businesses all across Perth
Real time follow-up
No hidden cost
Fully equipped vans
No sub-contractors, only permanent staff
Quote within 48h
Operating since 2008
COVID 19 Notice
All Air Services has put in place a number of measures so we can still operate smootly while keeping you and our staff safe.
Shop Australia’s most popular and trusted air conditioning brands with All Air Services
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Air Conditioners
We supply and install a wide range of Mitsubishi AC systems.
This includes ducted inverter split systems and Australia’s most energy efficient wall mounted split system the Avanti Plus Series, which boasts an industry leading 7 star “Super Efficiency” energy rating.
Daikin Air Conditioners
Looking for a convenient way to maintain a comfortable climate all year round in your home?
Daikin’s reverse cycle premium ducted air conditioning is one of the most effective ways of being able to heat and cool multiple rooms in your home at the touch of a button.
Air Conditioning Brands On-Demand We Can Source For You
For brands on-demand, we are more than happy to source, supply and install a selection of wall mounted split systems from the following brands:
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI)
- Mitsubishi Electric
Our Air Conditioner Installation Process
All you really need and want is the best air conditioning solution for your home and family.
So we’ve made our installation process as simple as possible, from start to finish we’re with you every step of the way to keep you relaxed and comfortable.
Get in touch
Whether you’ve come through our website or contacted us directly, one of our reps will get in contact with you to ask some questions and discuss your needs. This will help us identify and recommend an air conditioning system most suited to you.
Pick your AC
We’ll then help you select from a wide range of Perth’s most trusted air conditioning brands.
Book in a time
Book in a time that’s convenient for you to send out one of our technicians who will assess if any extra work is required. (eg: concrete cutting, crane works)
- We are more than happy to engage with contractors for the works, additional charges will apply.
- You are more than welcome to engage your own contractors to carry out the works.
Sit back and relax while we do everything required to install your air conditioner properly. We will even take your old system with us.
We don’t just stop helping after the AC is installed. Read below to see the extend of our services.
We are committed to making your product last past the installation phase
Your air conditioner plays a vital role in providing cooling comfort to you and your family, especially during the summers. It plays an essential role in all Australian businesses by ensuring the smooth running of day to day operations.
This is why we offered continued support even after installation to not only keep your system running efficiently but to ensure you stay comfortable and relaxed.
Post Aircon Installation Services
- You’ll receive a yearly regular servicing and routine notification to your inbox. This is a vital aspect to your air conditioning system’s performance and longevity, especially in times of heavy usage.
- If your system should stop working or to be found not working efficiently, we encourage you to contact us for further diagnostics.
- We’ll send out a technician to inspect the system:
- If it’s less than 5 years old and there is a component failure, it will be covered under manufacturers warranty.
- A warranty request will need to be submitted to the manufacturer and the repair will be scheduled and carried out by the manufacturer’s preferred repairer.
- If there is a fault with the installation, All Air Services will carry out the repairs free of charge.
- If it was the user fault, we’ll first discuss the issue before providing a solution. Fees may apply.
Everything You Need to Know About Warranties
Part of being relaxed and comfortable is enjoying peace of mind in knowing your air conditioning system is covered by warranty.
- All Air Services offers a 2 year parts and labour installation warranty to all systems professionally installed in residential and commercial premises in Australia.
- For residential wall split use in Australia — each brand will provide (5) years parts and labour manufacturer’s warranty
- For commercial wall split use in Australia — each brand will provide (5) years parts and labour manufacturer’s warranty.
- For non-human comfort — eg: Server rooms, lift motor rooms or wine stores, the manufacturer’s warranty can be up to 12 months.
Frequently Asked Questions About our AC Installation Service
What if I only want the unit?
We are more than happy to supply you with a system if you already have another installer in mind. How it works:
- Simply select metro delivery on checkout and pay the delivery charges.
- We will contact you to confirm and set up a delivery time and date best suited to you.
- Expected delivery time is within 24 – 48 hours from receipt of payment.
- Delivery fee is $50 for the Perth Metro area, excluding Mandurah.
How does delivery work?
If you aren’t choosing us to install your unit please refer to question above for delivery information.
If you’d like for us to install your system as well, we will contact you to arrange a time and day that’s best suited to you.
Do you remove the old units?
Yes, we will remove and dispose of your old unit on demand at an extra charge.
Install The Right Air Conditioning System For Your Home
Aircon installation for established houses:
Custom AC Solutions Suited to Your Lifestyle
Creating a comfortable environment has become an essential part of Australian living, with more and more Perth families choosing to install high quality air conditioners.
Once upon a time, air conditioning was considered an expensive luxury, but this isn’t the case anymore, as people seek to increase comfort levels in their homes.
Whether you’re renovating or seeking comfort in an air conditioner for your home, we have the knowledge and experience across a range of brands to find a system that satisfies your family’s lifestyle.
Aircon installation for new homes
A Licensed AC Installer You Can Rely On
At All Air Services, our aim is to bring our clients an air conditioning solution that suits your needs and your family’s lifestyle — your comfort is our top priority.
Our team is comprised of fully qualified technicians who are compliant with government and industry standards, ensuring all work is completed to a high standard that exceeds expectations.
No two people are the same, that’s why we offer a wide range of air conditioning systems in a variety of brands, models and styles to service your different needs.
We go above and beyond to ensure you achieve absolute comfort in your home:
- Additional remotes for easy temperature control, especially if you live in a two-storey home.
- Extra outlets and zones for added comfort in all areas of your home.
- Customisable grilles allowing you to easily adapt your system to your lifestyle.