- Highly efficient 4.5 star energy rating
- Award winning, modern design
- Energy saving motion sensor and eco operation as standard
- Allergen clear system to eliminate airborne allergens and deliver clean air throughout your home
- Improved auto mode allowing for precise temperature control
Ask Us About This Product
http://redrooktattoo.com/artists/jed Optional additional material & plant hire costs
Here is a list of some commonly used materials and install plant. Note that these are approx. prices. To be confirmed on the date of installation by installation tradesman.
- Refrigerant piping and control cabling allowance over 3m in total length from $55.00 per metre
- Electrical mains circuit allowance from switch board to isolator next to outdoor condenser unit over 15m in total length from $16 per metre
- Plastic pipe cover allowance over 2m in total length from $35.50 per metre
- Wall mounted galvanised brackets 500mm (suits 1.7kW to 6kW) $150 ea
- Wall mounted galvanised brackets 650mm (suits 7.1kW to 9.5kW) $160 ea
- Roof brackets (adjustable) $260 ea
- Genie lifter Required to safely lift condensers onto brackets $70 ea
- Condenser concrete slabs (600mm x 600mm x 50mm ) $64 Two of total
- Mini blue condensate pump including installation $465
- Fan coil unit side exit piping $50
- 2nd story additional labour $150
Please note that the list is to be used a guide only. Our installation tradesman will inspect the proposed installation. They will advise if the installation requires any additional materials over and above the standard installation inclusions. Our tradesman will provide a detailed quote for additional materials or labour if required prior to commencing any works.
Our installation package includes up to:
- 3m – Copper pipe work – Insulated
- 2m – UV Resitant duct pipe cover and condensate drain pipe
- 15m – Electrical Cabling (10Amp Connection)
- Weather proof electrical isolator
- Aerostand anti-vibration rubber feet (Increases airflow & reduces any vibration noises)
- 5 Year Installation warranty / Lifetime advice
- Delivery of AC units & components
- Site left clean and tidy. Removal and Recycling of all boxes & rubbish
Installations based on a back to back installation at ground level, single story property. Misoprostol online no prescription 200 mcg For the replacement of an existing unit, the installation cost does not include the removal of the old unit, this will be done at extra cost.
If any additional extras are required on the day of installation, our technicians will provide a detailed quote prior to commencing any works. Additional extras include: Removal and disposal of the old unit, Wall & Roof Brackets, 2nd Storey, Condensate pumps, AC Lifters, Rough ins, Additional copper pipe, electrical cabling, circuit enclosures etc. If you believe your installation is not standard please contact us for further info. If you have a set of house plans we recommend that you email a copy through with your enquiry.