- Modern and stylish design
- 3D Auto airflow for effective and even air distribution
- Allergen clear system to deliver odour free and allergen free air
- Wide range of timer and scheduling functions
- Optional Wi-Fi control with Wi-Fi adaptor
Ask Us About This Product
We currently offer two delivery options for your air conditioning unit.
http://qlaims.com/section/googlenews.gz Flat Rate: This option allows for your online purchase to be delivered to your specified address. Regardless of the size and weight of the unit, there is one flat rate provided to your area. The flat rate is calculated based on your post code and address entered in the checkout. Proceed to checkout to check your flat rate fee.
buy stromectol in uk Local Pick-Up: This option allows you to pick-up your online purchase at no extra cost from our warehouse in Wangara. Select this option in the checkout if you wish to pick-up your air conditioning unit.
Khorramdarreh Optional additional material & plant hire costs
Here is a list of some commonly used materials and install plant. Note that these are approx. prices. To be confirmed on the date of installation by installation tradesman.
- Refrigerant piping and control cabling allowance over 3m in total length from $55.00 per metre
- Electrical mains circuit allowance from switch board to isolator next to outdoor condenser unit over 15m in total length from $16 per metre
- Plastic pipe cover allowance over 2m in total length from $35.50 per metre
- Wall mounted galvanised brackets 500mm (suits 1.7kW to 6kW) $150 ea
- Wall mounted galvanised brackets 650mm (suits 7.1kW to 9.5kW) $160 ea
- Roof brackets (adjustable) $260 ea
- Genie lifter Required to safely lift condensers onto brackets $70 ea
- Condenser concrete slabs (600mm x 600mm x 50mm ) $64 Two of total
- Mini blue condensate pump including installation $465
- Fan coil unit side exit piping $50
- 2nd story additional labour $150
Please note that the list is to be used a guide only. Our installation tradesman will inspect the proposed installation. They will advise if the installation requires any additional materials over and above the standard installation inclusions. Our tradesman will provide a detailed quote for additional materials or labour if required prior to commencing any works.
Our installation package includes up to:
- 3m – Copper pipe work – Insulated
- 2m – UV Resitant duct pipe cover and condensate drain pipe
- 15m – Electrical Cabling (10Amp Connection)
- Weather proof electrical isolator
- Aerostand anti-vibration rubber feet (Increases airflow & reduces any vibration noises)
- 5 Year Installation warranty / Lifetime advice
- Delivery of AC units & components
- Site left clean and tidy. Removal and Recycling of all boxes & rubbish
Installations based on a back to back installation at ground level, single story property. For the replacement of an existing unit, the installation cost does not include the removal of the old unit, this will be done at extra cost.
If any additional extras are required on the day of installation, our technicians will provide a detailed quote prior to commencing any works. Additional extras include: Removal and disposal of the old unit, Wall & Roof Brackets, 2nd Storey, Condensate pumps, AC Lifters, Rough ins, Additional copper pipe, electrical cabling, circuit enclosures etc. If you believe your installation is not standard please contact us for further info. If you have a set of house plans we recommend that you email a copy through with your enquiry.